YAYA-NFWM supports Driver’s Licenses for ALL Floridians to drive safe in the Sunshine State!
If every driver in Florida can apply for a Driver’s License, we will all benefit from:
- Safer roads because all drivers will be required to take a driving test
- More drivers will be covered by car insurance
- Lower insurance premiums for all Floridans
- Increased revenue to our state
- A boost to our local economy
The Florida Driver’s License for ALL campaign is very important to Florida farm workers because it will serve as a means for workers to drive to and from work without being under the threat of deportation for driving without a license.
11 other states (California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Maryland, and Washington D.C.) have passed similar legislation to make driver’s license a requirement for all drivers!
Make sure to LIKE the Driver’s Licenses for ALL Floridians Facebook page to stay up to date on happening with the campaign!